Gospel and Christian Music Fans Rank Top 10 Videos for 2010 in 4th Annual GMC Music Video Awards
ATLANTA, Jan. 7, 2011 – Gospel and Christian music fans have determined their top 10 videos for 2010 via a month-long vote at www.watchgmctv.com, the web home of gmc cable network, America’s favorite channel for uplifting music and family entertainment.
The network’s 4th annual gmc Music Video Awards invited fans to select their favorites from a list of 50 nominated music videos from well-known artists.
The top ten gospel/Christian music videos of 2010, as voted by the public, were:
1. You Are For Me (Kari Jobe, Integrity Music)
2. How He Loves (David Crowder Band, sixsteps Records)
3. Better Than A Hallelujah (Amy Grant, EMI CMG)
4. Love Has Come (Mark Schultz, Word/Curb/WB)
5. Born Again (Newsboys, Inpop Records)
6. My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me (Danny Gokey, Sony Music Entertainment)
7. The Invasion (Trip Lee, Reach Records)
8. For Those Who Wait (Fireflight, Provident)
9. I Look To You (Whitney Houston, Arista Records)
10. Save Me From Myself (Michael W. Smith, Provident)
The “Top 10 Videos of 2010” list was revealed recently on a special edition of gmc’s Top Spin 10 Countdown hosted by Tiffany Thorpe.
gmc (www.watchgmctv.com), the fastest-growing network in television and the number one digital network in perceived value (source: BETA Research), is America’s favorite channel for uplifting music and family entertainment. Recently, The Parents Television Council™ awarded its Entertainment Seal of Approval™ to gmc for being “an authentic family-friendly cable network.” gmc is the only television network to receive the highly coveted honor in 2010. gmc can be seen in nearly 48 million homes on various cable systems around the country, on DIRECTV on channel 338 and on Verizon FiOS on channel 224.