For purposes of this document "company" is defined as "Gospel Music Channel".
2. What are cookies and how are they used by Company? Company may place Internet cookies on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small files that may be placed on your hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used to (a) remind us of who you are in order to deliver you better service, (b) estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Web site to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior, (c) track your progress and entries in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, if any, and (d) measure certain traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users' habits are similar or different from one another. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. By not accepting cookies, some Web pages of this Site may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information.
3. Does Company use Web beacons, and, if so, how? Company may employ Web beacons (also called single-pixel gifs), which are customized links or similar technologies, when sending you newsletters or promotional emails. Web beacons allow Company to (a) determine whether you have opened, or acted upon, a promotional email and which links you have clicked on in order to deliver to you more focused email communications and other information, (b) allow Company to count the number of users who have visited certain Web pages and effectively deliver co-branded services, and (c) enable Company to compile aggregated statistics and determine the efficacy of promotions by using Web beacons from third parties, without allowing such third parties to use Web beacons on this Site to collect or access your personal information.
5. What does opt out mean? To "opt out" means that you have notified Company that we no longer have permission to use your information for a particular purpose. For example, when we send you information on a new product, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving such information in the future.
7. With whom does Company share my information? Company may share the personal data you provide or the information gathered by Company to any party with your consent or, in any event, to Company subsidiaries, agents, contractors and our business partners. Company also may share information with the following groups: (a) businesses which Company does not control but with which it engages in co-branded offerings or other transactions, (b) third-party service providers in order to facilitate the performance of only those functions which are assigned to them, such as order fulfillment, data analysis, marketing assistance, provision of search results and links, credit card payment processing, and customer service, and (c) entities with which Company may merge or which may acquire all or substantially all of Company's assets, as customer information likely will be one of the transferred assets. In addition, Company believes it is necessary to share information in order to (i) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, and violations of the Terms of Service, (y) respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, and (ii) establish or exercise our legal rights, or defend against legal claims, and as otherwise required by law. Except as provided in this policy or in the event of a merger, consolidation, or sale of all or substantially all of Company's assets, we will not share any of your information with any third party without your permission.
8. How do I access, update or delete my information? You can request the individual information that Company has collected about you, correct factual inaccuracies in your information, remove personal information from Company's databases and/or update your personal information through your account on this web site or by contacting.
9. What else should I know about my privacy? Third-party Web sites and services accessible through this Site have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. Company has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. Please be careful and responsible online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information through the transmission process, and any transmission by you of information is done at your own risk.
10. Children. When a child between the ages of 13 to 18 attempts to register on the Site, he or she may register with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. Company will not contact children under the age of 18 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission. Company does not ask a child under the age of 18 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
11. Security. Company uses its best efforts to protect your personal information and, to that end, uses tools such as encryption, passwords, and physical security to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no Web site can be absolutely secure, and third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from this Site. Therefore, although Company works very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain absolutely private.
Download of the Week
Modern hymn writer Paul Baloche is best known for the modern classic "Open the Eyes of My Heart," among...